Friday 14 July 2017

Christmas in July: Day 14 - Belle

Thanks for dropping by today for the 14th Christmas in July pattern. Today's pattern was inspired by the Mucha princess patterns Pinky the Pink has made, this one uses the colours of Belle which you can find here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern). Pinky's Etsy shop can be found here with more princesses and much, much more!


You can find the fob pattern I designed to complement Pinky's pattern here (Please note that there might be some issues getting the pattern as the server hosting these is down, just comment on the post and I'll sort it out)
Belle's pattern has some blending but as long as you keep an eye on the colours you need you will be fine, it's just 2 strands of floss that happen to not be from the same skein of thread.

You can find the pattern here

I'll see you tomorrow for the next stocking pattern (This one uses green!)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this one! That design looks so modern and neat and still so very very Belle! I love how with so many stockings, you still find something new to do with each one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was sometimes difficult not to repeat myself - I did have the same idea twice a couple of times hehe :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.