Sunday 9 July 2017

Christmas in July: Day 9 - Bonus Pattern

I bet you were not expecting this to show up! It's my youngest son's birthday and in The Netherlands it's the tradition to give people a treat (usually cake or something nice to eat). I thought I'd give you the gift of a pattern instead, I was sure you wouldn't mind!

For your surprise pattern I offer you a simple, cross stitched only, 3 colour pattern in traditional colours but with anything but a traditional pattern.
Slightly whacky and very in your face this is sure to brighten any Christmas tree!

You can find the pattern here

That's all for today (yes really!). See you tomorrow with another stocking pattern for your enjoyment!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise! I hope your youngest had a great birthday as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it :D He had a great birthday and is still very happy with what he got :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.