Friday 31 March 2017

Freebie Friday: Jasmine Fob

This pattern was inspired by the Mucha princess patterns Pinky the Pink has made, this one uses the colours of Jasmine which you can find here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern). Pinky's etsy shop can be found here with more princesses and much, much more!
All the diagonal stitches are done with straight stitch - so from one point to another with no stops on the way. All of the other lines are backstitch.
When stitching the beads to the embroidery I suggest using the same colour thread as the background you are stitching on, so pink for the pink areas and blue for the blue areas. I attached my beads the quick and "dirty" way: up through the hole where you want the bead to be, put the bead on your thread and then back down through the same hole. This does not give a very neat finish, better would be to do a sort of + or x with the needle going up and down halfway between the cross stitches.
You can find the pattern here

I hope you have fun stitching this - I know I did! See you next Wednesday with another WIP Wednesday update!

2 comments:

  1. It's a really lovely design. How awesome to see one stitched up by yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need more time so I can do them ALL :D

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.