Tuesday 11 July 2017

Christmas in July: Day 11 - Anna

Welcome to day 11! Today it's Anna's turn, one of my favourite fob patterns and I'm very happy with the stocking pattern too. You can find Pinky the Pink's Anna pattern that inspired the patterns here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern). Pinky's Etsy shop can be found here with more princesses and much, much more!

You can find the pattern for the fob here.
Anna's stockings are a combination of cross stitch, backstitch, and straight stitch for those pointy diagonal lines. I chose to do the stitching on the darker blue cross stitches with red and white as they show up better and if you are going to do so much backstitch and straight stitch then you want it to show.

You can find the pattern here

I'll see you tomorrow with the next instalment of the Christmas in July patterns!

4 comments:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.