Sunday 26 February 2017

Another not very Fridayish Freebie: Elsa fob

I've been running around like a mother hen that's lost her chick for the past few days getting my 15 year old son ready for his trip to England for his international work experience trip and as such my blog post that I was planning for Friday became now. Although admittedly some of my downtime was spent stitching to de-stress hehe.

This pattern was inspired by the Mucha princess patterns Pinky the Pink has made, this one uses the colours of Elsa which you can find here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern). Pinky's etsy shop can be found here with more princesses and much, much more!

The stars and zigzag border are all done with straight stitch - so from one point to another with no stops on the way. The lines with the diamonds on the end and the outer border line are backstitch.

If you prefer you can of course always go with a completely different pallet than the one given! Make it yours if you like, I'm all for it :) Please do leave a message if you make this as I'd love to see the results!

You can find the pattern here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.