Tuesday 31 December 2019

2019/2020 NYE Mystery SAL - Part 29

Welcome to the 29th part of the NYE Mystery SAL! Sorry for the second delay of the day! I dozed off after dinner and didn't wake up till just now - the nap was unplanned, but apparently needed. While I was stitching part 28 it occurred to me how nice it is to finish off the shorter bits that have been parked all over my embroidery (and suddenly clearing up space when a lot happen at once) as it did when I was doing part 28 - "only" have 13 parked threads left - I had 19 before I started part 28.
This is what my part 28 looked like once I'd finished the stitching.

Colours used this time
  • Colour B (DMC 809 on the pattern)
  • Colour C (DMC 798 on the pattern)
  • Colour F (DET C 798 on the pattern)
Number of stitches:
  • 68 - in Colour B
  • 16 - in Colour C
  • 72 - in Colour F
For a total of 156 stitches for this part - again I can only apologise for so many stitches in one part - I can promise that the rest of the parts have no more than 92 stitches each max.

You can find the pattern here

See you for the next part of the mystery in 4 hours!

I do not expect anyone to be able to be up to date at all times during the SAL - you need to eat and sleep at the very least so expect to be "behind" part - if not all - of the time! It's part of the nature of this type of SAL for this to happen, so being "behind" is the normal state of affairs. If you are a slow stitcher expect to finish "after" the SAL has "finished" - though tbh the SAL is always available and new people find the patterns on a regular basis so it's never really over.

On all social media sites the tag to use is: #NYEMysterySAL - let's make the world see what we are up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.