Friday 27 December 2019

Jodyri Advent Box - Week 4

Hiya and welcome to the fourth post of the short series of posts that will happen till I run out of advent packages. If you haven't opened yours yet please skip this post till you have! I'm posting this and the Christmas Day package in between the NYE Mystery posts as I want to get them posted today so I can focus on the NYE Mystery and the January 1st posts.

For my birthday last month my fiancé gave me a most wondrous gift - one of the small advent boxes from Jodyri Designs, my favourite hand dyer. As this is the fourth post I am going to skip the long story about things (you can read it here if you missed the first week's post) and just move on to the package.

It's back to the cheerful red wrapping paper this week.
And this is what was in the package. Its 14ct Aida "Frosted Cookies", it's a lighter green than the one from week two and very beautiful!  I hadn't mentioned which size the fabrics were (mostly because I forgot) but the previous bits of fabric were all 9 x 13 inches. This piece is 13 x 18 inches!

The threads of this week are mostly threads from 2014 - January 2014 Limited Edition thread "Jack Frost, December 2014 Limited Edition thread "Christmas Poinsettia", and Christmas 2014 Limited Edition thread "Cheery Christmas". None of which I had as I didn't find Jodyri Designs till December 2014 and didn't start buying the threads till January 2015. The last of the four threads is December 2017 Limited Edition thread "Mulled Wine", which is another colour I love, so don't mind having a spare.

Then, like in week two partially hidden to keep the code secret, is a PDF voucher for £5 off a pdf chart.
Last of all is the gold and green stag needle minder! Isn't it stunning?! If you look carefully you will notice that it has a clasp attached to the dangly bit so you can remove it and use it as a scissor fob or something instead - or just remove it when it's getting in the way and put it back after - there are many options like this!

I hope you enjoyed this post!  I'll be back in a couple of hours with the next part of the NYE Mystery SAL!

2 comments:

  1. That needle minder really is stunning! The whole box is, really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It's so SHINY too! Agreed, the box was awesome :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.