Friday 13 December 2019

Friday Freebie: 50 x 50 for 2019 - December

Welcome back for the twelfth and final edition of the 50 x 50 pattern series! This month I was not able to stitch the entire main pattern, I might have done if I'd not done a Sleeping Beauty impersonation on the sofa last night but I did do that so I didn't finish much at all.

I used Jodyri Designs March 2019 Limited Edition fabric "Green Dragon" 18ct Aida and Ruby Slippers 023R for the stitching - they look fantastic together and the red thread looks like it glows!
And this is what the alternate pattern looks like, Its one stitch smaller per side than the main pattern so if you want to use them together take this into account. If you rotate it 180 degrees you will see something that looks a bit like bee hives!

Some time between Christmas and New Year I'd like to make a post featuring YOUR embroideries - it doesn't have to be completely finished into something - just a picture of the completed stitching will do nicely.

Where you can send the picture: 
Magical at smallbluemonkey dot net (please remove the "at" and replace it with a @ and swap the "dot" for a . and don't forget to remove the spaces). This is the email that's linked to the domain at which I host all of the patterns so I'll know it is something for the blog.

What do I need to know: 
What name to put with your picture... Do you want to be known as (for example):
* A. Mouse
* Anne Mouse
* Anne M
* A.M.

You can find the main pattern here
You can find the alternate pattern here

I'll see you tomorrow for the very last SAL Announcement post, and Tuesday for the final part of the Medieval Owl SAL!

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty trees, the fabric and thread go marvelous together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, they do indeed! I'm so happy with how it's coming out!

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.