Wednesday 25 December 2019

Merry Christmas!

Hello and welcome to my annual Christmas post! I hope you are having a good day no matter what you celebrate - or don't as the case may be - as I know not all of my readers live in countries that celebrate Christmas. I want to take a moment to thank all of you for visiting my blog, giving me coffees via Ko-fi, donating via PayPal (I know I have a few people to email patterns to - I'm sorry for the delay - it's been a bit hectic the last few months and my health has been making things difficult), stitching my patterns and sharing the results! As always there will be a freebie for you in here somewhere in the post!
Personally I enjoy spoiling the kids (and myself) with special food and some gifts. I do lots of shopping before Christmas day and then won't be near a shop for anything but bread and milk till at least the first weekend of January - I plan it that way and it's so nice to have a break from the weekly shop (even if I do often order it online to be delivered).
The top photo shows this year's tree with my Lego Christmas Village under it on a sheet to keep it from taking over too much of the living room (though a bit gets pushed aside so no one trips over the corner). The bottom photo shows a side view of the village - there is a lot going on in the village this year!

Don't forget that I'd LOVE to share your photos in a post some time this week - I won't share your photo unless you have emailed it to me at: magical   @    smallbluemonkey    .       net (Just remove the spaces - it's the same place I host all of the patterns you download). More details are in all of the pattern posts I have posted this month.

This year I have two freebies for Christmas! The first is a stocking pattern so you can get an early start to next year's ornaments - or even get it on your tree this year if you have time! The second is for a pincushion for those that have done enough Christmas stitching or prefer to not stitch Christmas related things.

You can download the stocking pattern here
You can download the pincushion pattern here

Have a great day! I'll be back Friday with the NYE Mystery SAL. Since there is no normal SAL post left for the Friday Freebie I'm going to skip it this time because of all of the NYE patterns that will be posted, I have a good 30 posts heading your way!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the patterns - and I love your Lego Christmas village!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Thank you! It's a bit different every year :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the gifts!! and the membership for your SAL!! Have a Blessed New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to catch-up with my blog reading, LOL (Life does have a way of interfering in our daily routines!) Wishing you the best of the holiday season to yourself and children and of course, your special friend. May the New Year bring you joy, happiness, and of course, the best health. Thank you for all of your wonderful patterns and the time and energy that it takes to get all of it together and organized. As someone else stated in an earlier post, I may only be doing your patterns, LOL, not a bad thing for sure. Thank you and may your new year become the best yet. Stitch everything that you love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - I'm a bit behind on things too! Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful 2020! :) You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy stitching what you decide to stitch - regardless of who designed it.

      Delete
  4. Your lego village is awesome! Did you add something to it this Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No, not this year - they did have a gingerbread house but it didn't draw me so much and tbh I barely have space to walk as it is hehehe

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.