Tuesday 17 December 2019

Medieval Owl SAL - December

Welcome to the December edition of the Medieval Owl SAL! This month you get the final part of this SAL! I hope you have enjoyed stitching this even if it was a bit more of a challenge than most of my SALs. On Sunday things got a bit exciting for me while doing the last part of stitching this - I ran out of 3371 just 42 stitches before I'd finished with the colour! While it might be a simple thing to get more - here in the Netherlands shops are closed on Sunday's and often on Monday morning too - and my local needlework shop is closed all day Monday. To top if off this is the week of parcels arriving (I need to be home for them as I don't want a cross town bicycle trip with my joints playing up), so I ordered the threads online and hoped that they'd arrive in time to finish the stitching.

As you can see the thread DID arrive on time for this post, but not on time to make daylight photo's as the postie was much later than usual.
And here he is in all his glory! Not perfectly flat as I just don't have enough desk space for taking photo's of anything but a small close enough to my Ottlite but he did spend time getting flattened by the iron before this as he was rather scrunched up before that.

Some time between Christmas and New Year I'd like to make a post featuring YOUR embroideries - it doesn't have to be completely finished into something - just a picture like the one above will do nicely.

Where you can send the picture: 
Magical at smallbluemonkey dot net (please remove the "at" and replace it with a @ and swap the "dot" for a . and don't forget to remove the spaces). This is the email that's linked to the domain at which I host all of the patterns so I'll know it is something for the blog.

What do I need to know: 
What name to put with your picture... Do you want to be known as (for example):
* A. Mouse
* Anne Mouse
* Anne M
* A.M.


You can find the pattern here
You can find the black and white pattern here

If you are stitching this too and want to join us on Facebook just go to the Facebook group and apply!

If you want to (also) join in on Instagram or Twitter all you need to do is use the tag #MedievalOwlSAL and my name @Magical525 and I'll be sure to look in on your work and possibly even re-tweet it if it's on Twitter!

Have fun stitching! I'll see you Friday for the final 25 x 25 for 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.