Friday 27 December 2019

2019/2020 NYE Mystery SAL - Part 4

Welcome to part four of the NYE Mystery SAL! I'm pretty sure that those of you who have started stitching were able to do the small number of stitches I started out with - this time you are also lucky as you also get a small number of stitches! That will change later on but I'm giving you an easy start.
This is what my part three looked like after I'd finished stitching it. You can really see why I chose to use a darker fabric for this - the white shows up nicely and isn't difficult to photograph in any light, it would have been a different story if I'd chosen to use white fabric.

There are no new colours this time.

Remember to check the information sheet on the pattern for pointers as to where new stitches are added and count carefully! Also don't forget which way is up - I forgot last Mystery SAL and had to do a bit of ripping...

DET stands for DMC EToile - when making the palette for Etoile in PCStitch I wasn't allowed to re-use DMC as a code so I had to pick something else.

Colour used this time:

  • Colour D (DMC 820 on the pattern)
Number of stitches:
  • 48 - in Colour D
For a total of 48 stitches for this part.

You can find the pattern here

See you for the next part of the mystery in 4 hours!

I do not expect anyone to be able to be up to date at all times during the SAL - you need to eat and sleep at the very least so expect to be "behind" part - if not all - of the time! It's part of the nature of this type of SAL for this to happen, so being "behind" is the normal state of affairs. If you are a slow stitcher expect to finish "after" the SAL has "finished" - though tbh the SAL is always available and new people find the patterns on a regular basis so it's never really over.

On all social media sites the tag to use is: #NYEMysterySAL - let's make the world see what we are up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.