Friday 7 July 2017

Christmas in July: Day 7 - Pocahontas

Welcome to day 7 of the Christmas in July stocking project, I can't believe a week has passed already! Today is another princess day! This time it's one of Pinky's brand new patterns that inspired the stocking! You can find Pinky the pink's pattern here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern). Pinky's Etsy shop can be found here with more princesses and much, much more!

This pattern is nice and simple as it's all cross stitch with no blended colours, backstitch or beads!

As the Mucha Princess pattern was only released a few days before this project started there is not yet a fob pattern on my blog - it will be posted in August, so stay tuned for that!


You can find the pattern here

I'll see you tomorrow for a non-princess stocking!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one. I could imagine this stocking hanging in her hut...although I don't think she celebrates Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was imagining socks she might actually be able to wear to keep her toes warm in winter while not wearing shoes.

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.