Thursday 6 July 2017

Christmas in July: Day 6 - Esmeralda

Day 6 has arrived and with that another stocking pattern! Today is the third of Pinky's Mucha princess patterns, this one uses the colours of Esmeralda which you can find here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern). Pinky's etsy shop can be found here with more princesses and much, much more!

 
You can find the fob I made based on the same colours here. I added lots of lovely gold beads to this to give a more quilted effect and, like the original pattern, it has a lot of (non scary) blended threads too. If you have never stitched with blended threads this is the project for you! Not too big and plenty to practice with after which you will know that it's simple to do as long as you pay attention when you select which threads you need to stitch with.

You can find the pattern here

I'll see you tomorrow when I have another princess pattern for you - yes really! Not only that but it's based on one of the newest three patterns that I haven't done a fob for yet.

2 comments:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.