Tuesday 4 July 2017

Christmas in July: Day 4 - Ariel

Welcome to the 4th day of freebies! I hope you have been having as much fun as I have so far! Today is the second of Pinky's Mucha princess patterns, this one uses the colours of Ariel which you can find here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern). Pinky's etsy shop can be found here with more princesses and much, much more! The Ariel fob can be found here
Today's pattern uses blended threads - it's just a term that is used when you take a thread of 2 different colours and use them together in the same needle as if you were taking 2 strands of the same thread - that's all it is, nothing scary at all! All you need to do is make sure you use the right threads and that's the most difficult bit.

You can find the pattern here

2 comments:

  1. I love Ashley's Ariel, I love your fob version, so by extension, I already loved this stocking before I even saw it - and now that I do see it, I love it even more ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.