Wednesday 1 July 2020

Temperature SAL - July

Welcome to the seventh Temperature SAL post! And all of a sudden it's July! How did that happen? June was a month of unexpectedly low temperatures followed by some rather hot ones but fortunately not so hot that I had to get out the orange yet, but I did have some days of the darker yellow to contend with. The nice bit is that the end of June brought us to the exact centre of the pattern! It will be interesting to see what the next six months bring other than more rain hehe.
As you can see it's more of the lightest green and yellow this month, which is wonderful as it's nice and not too hot. A few days got pretty close to going over the 30C mark where I'd have needed to switch to the orange mentioned above.
A close up showing this month's stitching.

In total I spent 2 hours and 38 minutes stitching this. I stitched in two goes this time - I stitched half last night (after finishing the Seasons SAL) and the rest today.
Image taken from the Dutch weather service KNMI
In graph form it looks like the image above - I use the Dutch weather service KNMI for my temperatures - so it's the temperatures taken at their main station in the centre of the country. As The Netherlands is so small there isn't all that much difference between what I personally experience and what they measure there.

Now it's your turn! Make a blog post if you blog, make a vlog/flosstube, a post on Instagram or Facebook and make sure I at least can see what you have stitched in the last month!  If you blog or vlog please put a link below - it will be fun to see what you have stitched and who knows... you may gain a larger audience in the process! Not sure how it works? Check out the overview post and the January post!

Have a great Wednesday! I'll be back tomorrow for the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8, and on Friday I'll be back with the seventh Ornament of the Month for 2020!

1 comment:

  1. Here's mine for the month: https://needlepensword.blogspot.com/2020/07/the-june-sals.html
    I really hit the oranges now!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.