Monday 6 July 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 9 - Part 1

Welcome back for day one of the ninth round of mystery stitching! It's been fun seeing the embroideries of people who have had time to stitch and share their progress! This is the final round of mini mystery stitching before the slower than usual mayhem of a full sized mystery starts - because of when the Summer Magical Mystery SAL starts this one will be two parts shorter than usual.
As always I'm showing my progress a day late - so here is my fabric and thread for this round. I'm using Jodyri Designs June 2017 Year of Pastels "Welsh Daffodil" 18ct Aida. The threads are DMC 827 for the outlines and Jodyri Designs T 007/. Spaced Out - it will be fun to see how this one stitches up since it's a tie dye thread.

You can find today's pattern here. Please count carefully - you don't want to make a mistake today.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 9! I'll also be giving the next part of the Weavers Animals Band Sampler SAL! 

1 comment:

  1. Sure hope you continue the mini mystery blocks after the Summer SAL is over, I've made a ton of them and really enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.