Wednesday 15 July 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 9 - Part 10

Welcome back for day ten of the ninth round of mystery stitching! Hopefully by now you have seen my news post about the future of this SAL if not then go read! How are you all doing? Still coping? Hanging on to the last shreds of your sanity? Or is life going on as per normal because you either are an essential worker (I hope you are getting enough rest between it all!) or were already home all the time and didn't go out much? I don't normally bring it up but I thought I would this time.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part nine.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 9! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.