Tuesday 7 July 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 9 - Part 2

Welcome back for day two of the ninth round of mystery stitching! I hope the unsymmetrical start didn't throw you off yesterday! The good news is that you will be able to continue with what you started so don't have to do a lot of counting today. I didn't get the backstitched outline completed last night as planned - I had to start it today and, as I have to get the post up on time, I had to stop stitching before it was finished. Stitching before sufficient coffee is a **very** bad idea so starting sooner isn't really an option.
I'm almost there though - If you look carefully you can see I have two partial sides to complete. I always start part way along a side to not have the knot in the way of nice pointy corners when I get to finishing... and having it closer to the opposing corner means its easier to see when I need to go round the corner without having to count that side.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the next part of the Weavers Animals Band Sampler SAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.