Thursday 9 July 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 9 - Part 4

Welcome back for day four of the ninth round of mystery stitching! Today is my youngest's 17th birthday - he didn't want a special birthday dinner cooked by me (they usually get a choice of what they want to eat - and where if money allows) he wants to cook it himself. He's been dreaming of making KFC style chicken at home and has asked for a whole chicken for him to cut up and use for that. Who am I to complain about not having to cook? He's even going to go buy the things he needs for the meal himself which makes my life easier too. I can definitely tell he's missing the practical classes of culinary school!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part three - I'm really happy with how the curves came out!

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 9 and the Bookmark SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.