Saturday 4 July 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8 - Part 13

Welcome back for day thirteen of the eighth round of mystery stitching! It's the penultimate part of the pattern! I'm not sure if you've noticed but I love that word - and quite a few others like discombobulate - but this one is one I can use frequently. In Dutch it's "voorlaaste" which directly translated is "before last" - but of course you can never really directly translate things and still get the full meaning across. If you aren't in an English speaking country - or even if you do and you have a local word - does your language have a word/term that means the same?
This is what mine looks like after finishing part twelve.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the final part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8!

1 comment:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.