Saturday 11 July 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 9 - Part 6

Welcome back for day six of the ninth round of mystery stitching! Today's post is very, very late. After yesterday's bad night and day I was exhausted and today I slept right through my alarms - I managed to turn them off but I didn't actually wake up to do it. I woke up shortly after midday - my usual posting time - and made a post on fb so nobody would worry overly much. It generally takes me a while to do get up and as it was lunch time I was late with meds and had to deal with them first as well. And I needed coffee! In between all that I did the stitching for yesterday and today - I didn't want to be more behind and writing usually takes me longer than the stitching.
This is part 4 all stitched.
And this is part 5 stitched - the weather went from sunny (part 4) to dismal in the space of 30 minutes and it's now raining!

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 9! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.