Tuesday 14 July 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL - The Future

As the end of the ninth Mini Magical Mystery SAL nears I'm already missing the little patterns even though there will be the Summer Magical Mystery SAL taking over after it. The way the pandemic is looking at the moment it's improving in some places and getting worse in others, leading to localised lockdowns and potentially worse to come. To be Honest I, and I think everyone else, hoped it would all be over by summer and we could go back to some kind of normal afterwards.

As someone who is immunocompromised I'm still basically on lockdown even though restrictions are easing up here in the Netherlands - it's still out there and it's still deadly. My Dr is very happy that I'm still being good - he'd worried that I'd go out and return to normal like so many others are doing. I saw him yesterday for a med adjustment and he was glad to see me for a chat.

Basically this is a long way of me saying that I'm not going to stop with the Mini Magical Mystery SALs quite yet and I'll be posting a new information post some time next week with information for the tenth one starting after the Summer Magical Mystery SAL has ended.

I'll be back in around 7 hours with the promised Blackwork 2020 post!

3 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel as I have friends in your position as well. Then there's me and my age...though we won't go into that! Lol! 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!!! I would miss doing them, have over 25 stitched and still working on them. My friends are enjoying seeing the color combos and different patterns. Sorry we are all still in this pandemic and lockdown. Our area of California just had more restrictions put back in place. We will get through this eventually. Glad you are being good and not compromising your immune system. Hang in there, the vaccine is being worked on and hopefully available next year. Glad this will continue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, this lockdown isn't quite over for me yet, either...glad to hear you'll continue with the patterns, I'm far from caught up but it's so fun making plans!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.