Friday 3 July 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8 - Part 12

Welcome back for day twelve of the eighth round of mystery stitching! I've just realised that I have just two short weeks to finish making all the pdfs for the Summer Mystery SAL, which is a bit more work than the ones for the Mini SALs as I'm splitting up the pattern as I make the pdfs and for the Mini SALs I make the parts as I create. A whole different process! I usually do it all a lot sooner but ill health has slowed things down - but not so much that I won't be ready on time!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part eleven - I'm loving the colours!

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and  I'll be back in about ten hours with the seventh Ornament of the Month for 2020 and  tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.