Sunday 1 March 2020

Temperature SAL - March

Welcome to the third Temperature SAL post! The end of February arrived with a new row for the last three days - the third row is stitched the same as the first so the direction of stitching the spokes of the Wednesday to Sunday element has changed. If you are unsure of how to stitch it check the January post.

I didn't make many photos this month - just this one when I moved the hoop...
And this one just now (it's a dull day so the colours look a bit odd compared to the first photo) which I made for this post. Last Thursday was another chilly day but other than that February was rather balmy really.

In total I spent 2 hours and 19 minutes stitching this in February as I did it in 3 chunks rather than a little almost every day.
Image taken from the Dutch weather service KNMI

In graph form it looks like the image above - I use the Dutch weather service KNMI for my temperatures - so it's the temperatures taken at their main station in the centre of the country. As The Netherlands is so small there isn't all that much difference between what I personally experience and what they measure there.

Now it's your turn! Make a blog post if you blog, make a vlog/flosstube, a post on Instagram or Facebook and make sure I at least can see what you have stitched in the last month!  If you blog or vlog please put a link below - it will be fun to see what you have stitched and who knows... you may gain a larger audience in the process! Not sure how it works? Check out the overview post and the January post!

Have a great rest of your weekend - or Monday if you are ahead of me in time - and see you Tuesday for the third part of the Weavers Animals Band Sampler SAL! On Friday I'll be back with the third Ornament of the Month for 2020!

1 comment:

  1. The year continues to be very green for you!
    Here's my blog: https://needlepensword.blogspot.com/2020/03/february-bookmark-temperature-sal.html

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.