Sunday 29 March 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL - Part 14

Welcome back for day fourteen of mystery stitching! It's the final part of this mystery but not the final post. Tomorrow I'll be back with a separate post with my day fourteen stitching and what I plan to do with my mystery stitches. Don't worry - this doesn't mean the first day of the next Mini Magical Mystery SAL won't happen! That will happen as per the schedule. There will just be a post an hour earlier with this mystery as a final post, as there is just too much to show for it to share the first post of the next mystery.
This is mine after the thirteenth part - I just went round with the thread I already had going.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the final post of this mini mystery SAL! I'll also be back with the first part of the next Mini Magical Mystery SAL!

1 comment:

  1. Très jolie,merci pour la grille
    bonne fin d'après midi

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.