Wednesday 18 March 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL - Part 3

Welcome back for the third day of mystery stitching! I hope you are all having fun and looking forward to the next bit of stitching! I have seen so many fun colour combinations in the Facebook groups! Someone is stitching on a bright yellowish green, someone else on bright red, and yet others are using a plainer fabric and happy colours - it's so much fun to see!
Now it's my turn to show my part two! The paler green is a bit less visible than the darker green and orange but I think it will work nicely in the end once it's finished.

Now for the not fun bit: Please note that the pattern may or may not continue the way you expect/think and if you do decide to stitch ahead at any time please don't post pictures - they will confuse people who are following the pattern AND spoil their fun - and possibly yours if you end up having to rip. Please don't be a spoilsport! (Oh and I'll delete any such pictures if they are posted to the groups).

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll see you tomorrow for part four!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.