Tuesday 17 March 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL - Part 2

Welcome to day two of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL! I hope you had fun picking fabric and threads! I've seen a lot of people already have stitched part one and shown their version in the Facebook groups! Don't know what I'm talking about? Have a look here!

This is my fabric and thread. I'm using Jodyri Designs June 2016 Limited Edition 18ct Aida "Stitching Retreat" The thread is The Seven Heavenly Virtues - Diligence, also by Jodyri designs.
And this is what my part one looks like!

Please note that the pattern may or may not continue the way you expect/think and if you do decide to stitch ahead at any time please don't post pictures - they will confuse people who are following the pattern AND spoil their fun - and possibly yours if you end up having to rip. Please don't be a spoilsport! (Oh and I'll delete any such pictures if they are posted to the groups).

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll see you later for the scheduled Easy Christmas Cards SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.