Tuesday 24 March 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL - Part 9

Welcome back for day nine of mystery stitching! The Facebook groups are both being flooded with fabulous progress from all of you! It's so uplifting! Keep it up - we all need stitchy goodness in our feeds <3. I have seen some people posting to Instagram too - it's wonderful! Remember if you do post to Instagram to use the tag #MagicalMysterySAL and/or mention me @Magical525 so I can see your lovely stitching as well!
This is mine after stitching part eight. I had one thread that was *just* changing to orange when I stitched part seven and I decided to use that to stitch the entire centre.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back later (in about 10 hours from the time of this post) with the next part of A Blackwork Christmas - the mini stocking SAL. I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of this mini mystery SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.