Friday 27 March 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL - Part 12

Welcome back for day twelve of mystery stitching! I suspect that at least some of you are wondering where I'm going to put three more parts on this mystery - or if you know where: *what* I'm going to add! Well... today you will see one of the three parts left and then the exciting bit really starts!
This is what mine looks like after part eleven. By happy coincidence the thread had started to change to orange and it was *just* enough (well.. ok with a bit of stitch chicken) to do the squares in all four circles! For part twelve I'll have to start a new thread.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back in ten hours with the NFSAL and tomorrow with the next part of this mini mystery SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.