Thursday 26 March 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL - Part 11

Welcome back for day eleven of mystery stitching! I'm so glad everyone likes this SAL so much and are happy I'm going for round two starting the day after this SAL ends. If you missed it I made a new information post for the second Mini Magical Mystery SAL - I linked it now but if you look on the blog it's also in its own little box in the sidebar on the left.
This is mine after stitching part ten - I'm down to just one thread now for stitching as I just finished the third one when doing the bottom circle.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of this mini mystery SAL as well as with the NFSAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.