Saturday 28 March 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL - Part 13

Welcome back for day thirteen of mystery stitching! Just one day left of this pattern! Time has both flown and dragged these past two weeks but the five minutes or so a day needed for this has really given me a moment to just relax. I look forward to seeing things progress these last two days as things are really going to come together in your embroideries!
This is what mine looks like after part twelve. I needed to cut new thread from the bobbin and both ends of the thread ended up orange so I started the thread with the end that had the most orange and got stitching.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the final part of this mini mystery SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.