Wednesday 25 March 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL - Part 10

Welcome back for day ten of mystery stitching! The bad news: Only four parts left after this part. The good news: I'll be doing another one right after this one! The information post will be up in half an hour (so 12:30 pm Amsterdam time) so you have a few days to plot what you will use to make yours!

This is what mine looks like after stitching part nine - I'm only using two threads now and used each one on half the sticky out bits.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back shortly with the information post for the next Mini Magical Mystery SAL. I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of this mini mystery SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.