Monday 30 March 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 2 - Part 1

Welcome back for day one of the second round of mystery stitching! I have seen some amazing finishes since my post with the last pattern of the first mystery - and some fully finished things too! It was wonderful waking up and seeing what had been stitched while I was sleeping. Now on to the next round of stitching!
For my second embroidery I thought it would be fun to use another colour fabric and thread so I'm going to use Jodyri Designs October 2017 Year of Neutrals "Regan (The Exorcist)" 18ct opalescent Aida. I only have this bit left of it and its big enough for the job though I don't think I'll be able to get another project out of it as well. The thread is Jodyri Designs Coral Seas.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 2!  I'll also be giving the fourth pre-stitch for the Spring Mystery SAL - so tomorrow will be filled with mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.