Tuesday 24 March 2020

A Blackwork Christmas - March

Welcome to the third edition of A Blackwork Christmas SAL! I hope all is well with you! Things have been a bit uneventful here lately - which is probably a good thing all things considered. Although I suppose the Mini Magical Mystery SAL that I've been doing every day lately is something different from the usual. Any way... on to this month's stocking! I had so much fun designing this one and it was fun to stitch too.

This is what mine looks like - you may need to click to enlarge it.
And this is a bit of a sideways angle of it.
And these are the beads and threads I used! From Left to right: TOHO TR-11-745 Copper-Lined Marigold seed beads, yellow craft thread given to me by my fiancé, DMC 973, and Kreinik #4 Very Fine Braid 028 (it's much yellower in person).

You can download the main pattern here.
You can download the pattern with space for a date here.
You can find the construction tutorial here

Have fun stitching! I'll see you tomorrow for the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL and Friday for the March NFSAL!

1 comment:

  1. This one is very pretty :) From the picture I thought the Kreinik was gold, but it does look more yellow on the spool.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.