Tuesday 31 March 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 2 - Part 2

Welcome back for day two of the second round of mystery stitching! I hope you didn't have too much trouble with the counting yesterday! I am pretty sure that is the only time you will have to count a lot to get the placement right.
This is mine after part one - I started with four threads this time - and made sure they all started with orange though the placement of them is random (I'd threaded the needles first and parked them in a pincushion and grabbed them at random).

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back in ten hours with the fourth pre-stitch for the Spring Mystery SAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.