Friday 20 March 2020

35 x 35 for 2020 - March

Welcome to the third 35 x 35 for 2020! It's a tad later than planned but I managed to score an online shopping slot and getting food organised is more important than stitching, especially as I can't leave the house right now as I'm in the high risk category - such fun - but at least I have a garden to sit in when I need to be outside.
I did however get all the stitching done so it's just the finishing left to go. I'm thinking this will make a cute pincushion or ornament so it will become either one of those once I've picked the beads.

Like the pattern but not the colour of the threads? No worries! Just grab three colours: one light, one medium, and one dark, and use them instead! You can pick any colours you like!

You can find the pattern here

Have fun stitching! I'll see you tomorrow for part six of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL and Tuesday for the next part of the A Blackwork Christmas SAL!

1 comment:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.