Monday 14 September 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 12 - Final Post

Welcome back for the final post of the twelfth Mini Magical Mystery SAL! Don't worry it's not over - the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 13 starts in an hour! This post is just a final post showing my stitching of part fourteen and what I'm planning to do with it.  I do hope you all had fun! I have loved seeing your stitching in the mystery Facebook group!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part fourteen.

This time I'm also not going to be able to show you a fully finished ornament. Mainly because I'm alternating this fabric and the fabric I'm using for the uneven Mini Magical Mystery SALs and it's more frugal to stitch them before cutting out as you can then stitch them closer together. 
You can see how close I can stitch them when I don't cut the out straight away here. I have space for another set to the left of the ones I've stitched so I'll be doing that first too.

I'll be making another chain of ornaments like I did with the first nine. So once I start finishing I'll include what I am able to finish in the final post of each SAL and I'll then show what I used to finish it with.


As promised here is the reverse colour pattern for the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 12 in case you wish to stitch it and prefer using a pattern.

I'll be back in about 50 minutes with the first part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.