Friday 18 September 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 13 - Part 5

Welcome back for day five of the thirteenth round of mystery stitching! Today most of the time spent writing this post was me wondering what to write today... you'd think that after over six months of daily posts I'd have it down pat but there you go... today I'm out of ideas. Fortunately that doesn't happen with designing - there I'm usually having to cull things that I don't think will work for whatever reason. Usually too big, too small, not my usual style (though that's not really an issue IMO but it usually also has the too big thing attached), or just not suitable for what I'm planning to use it for. I don't want to be too predictable with my mysteries for example. And now you know I can even talk about not knowing what to talk about hehehe.

This is what mine looks like after stitching day four.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the 35 x 35 for 2020 and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.