Friday 4 September 2020

Ornament of the Month 2020 - September

Welcome to the ninth Ornament of the Month for 2020! I'm running a little late unfortunately - I was so close to fully finishing the ornament I decided to finish first, post second. This month's colours of the month are brown and deep blue. As I've already done a dark blue I decided to go with the brown. It won't look out of place in my tree as last year's April Ornament of the Month was the same brown.
This is the completed ornament - it's on a pale yellow background which makes the ornament look more black than brown.
A closer look at the ornament where you can see the beads a bit better.
Here you can see the colours a little better. From left to right: Kreinik #4 Very Fine Braid 022L. TOHO TR-11-46D Opaque Dark Chocolate Brown, DMC 938, and coordinating craft thread.

You can find the pattern here
You can find the construction tutorial here

Have a great weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 12! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that looks awesome - it's so elegant with the dark brown! And great job finishing it too.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.