Tuesday 1 September 2020

Temperature SAL - September

Welcome to the ninth Temperature SAL post! I was both saddened and glad that this year's heatwave came without me having to use the darker orange or red - sad because the colour would have been pretty on my embroidery and glad because I for one didn't want it to go above 35C/95F things would have been exceedingly uncomfortable if it had.

As you can see the heatwave didn't last too long and we are now back in the lower temperatures. I made a mistake and stitched yesterday's temperature twice so I'm actually a day ahead IF the temperature decides to play nice and stay in the same range as yesterday, otherwise I'll have to rip.
A slightly different angle of my stitching.

In total I spent 2 hours and 14 minutes stitching this. I stitched everything at once.
Image taken from the Dutch weather service KNMI
In graph form it looks like the image above - I use the Dutch weather service KNMI for my temperatures - so it's the temperatures taken at their main station in the centre of the country. As The Netherlands is so small there isn't all that much difference between what I personally experience and what they measure there.

Now it's your turn! Make a blog post if you blog, make a vlog/flosstube, a post on Instagram or Facebook and make sure I at least can see what you have stitched in the last month!  If you blog or vlog please put a link below - it will be fun to see what you have stitched and who knows... you may gain a larger audience in the process! Not sure how it works? Check out the overview post and the January post!

Have a great day! I'll be back in about an hour with the next part of the Weavers Animals Band Sampler SAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 12!

1 comment:

  1. Here's mine - hopefully the last new colour I'll need to use this year!
    https://needlepensword.blogspot.com/2020/09/the-august-sals.html

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.