Thursday 24 September 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 13 - Part 11

Welcome back for day eleven of the thirteenth round of mystery stitching! With just three more days for this SAL there isn't much space left to put stitches - but as you can guess I did manage to find space to put them all so all you have to do is wait to see what the end result will be this time!
I discovered that I'd made a mistake in placement of one element of yesterday's part so had to rip out 1/4 of it to fix it - fortunately it didn't take long but it did make this post late - sorry about that. This is what mine looks like after stitching day ten.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 13 and the NFSAL for September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.