Tuesday 29 September 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 14 - Part 2

Welcome back for day two of the fourteenth round of mystery stitching! I'm glad I always count starting stitches from the edge and not from each other as I'd miscounted in the first section I did but not in the other three, so when I got back to where I could check if I got the fourth section of stitches correct I noticed that I'd made a mistake. In case you have forgotten or don't know: I use four threads at the same time and work in sections which makes life easier when I only have to rip a few stitches from the beginning. Then as I was writing this post I noticed that I'd forgotten the centre stitches! And I'd even had most of a cup of coffee today! Usually it's a sip or two at most.
This is what mine looks like after stitching day one.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.