Tuesday 8 September 2020

Blackwork SAL 2020 - September

Welcome to the ninth part of the 2020 Blackwork SAL! This month you will again get two pattern options. My back is playing up and I wasn't able to do more than a section of the first of today's pattern before I had to admit that stitching wasn't happening today. Unfortunately it's one of those things but I did take a picture of it and the finished pattern from last month that I'd completed a couple of days after I posted last month's pattern.
It's the tiny bit of green under the arm of the lime green from last month. I am using DMC 3850 for this plus.

You can find the pattern for the octagons here 
You can find the pattern for the plusses here
You can find the pattern for the rectangles here
You can find the pattern for the squares here

Have fun and I'll see you tomorrow for the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 12 and Friday for the next part of the Bookmark SAL!

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty patterns this month! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.