Tuesday 15 September 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 13 - Part 2

Welcome back for day two of the thirteenth round of mystery stitching! I hope the counting went well yesterday - if not then today you will have to recount things in order to get today's stitches placed correctly. Don't you just *love* self-correcting patterns? I do and like to get it done sooner rather than later so if things aren't done right in part one you won't be punished in part twelve with a load of ripping.
This is what mine looks like after stitching day one. I was quite surprised to find that my bright green isn't so bright once stitched on the dark grey of the fabric - hopefully as more is done it will show up better.

You can find today's pattern here. Please count carefully again - you don't want to make a mistake today either.

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the Easy Christmas Cards SAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.