Saturday 19 September 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 13 - Part 6

Welcome back for day six of the thirteenth round of mystery stitching! Sometime this weekend I plan on getting the information post up for the 14th Mini Mystery - it's about the same as this one but with the dates changed but I know it's useful to have. If you haven't voted for the Autumn Mystery poll in the fb group where I ask how you like your mysteries best (fast, slow, slow with pre-stitches) please do so - it helps me to decide how to give the next mystery. If it helps I'm thinking of doing it in November. I'll wait till the end of the weekend to see if any more votes come in and then I'll decide dates and make the information post.
This is what mine looks like after stitching day five.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.