Tuesday 19 November 2019

Medieval Owl SAL - November

Welcome to the November edition of the Medieval Owl SAL! This month you get the first of the two head parts! We are starting with the left hand side with the cute little ear, the beak side you will get next month.
As you can see I didn't get the November part finished, I was planning on stitching today but instead I spent time with my sister - which doesn't happen often as we both have poor health and often have to cancel if we do agree to meet - today we both managed to make it! You may notice that the October part is missing... I had to rip it as I'd made a series of mistakes and it was easier to rip it all than try and work out where I'd gone wrong in five different places.

He's a lucky owl... he almost got sent to The Naughty Drawer for Bad Embroideries.

 Next month you get to stitch the second part of the head - which is also the last part of this SAL!

You can find the pattern here
You can find the black and white pattern here

If you are stitching this too and want to join us on Facebook just go to the Facebook group and apply!

If you want to (also) join in on Instagram or Twitter all you need to do is use the tag #MedievalOwlSAL and my name @Magical525 and I'll be sure to look in on your work and possibly even re-tweet it if it's on Twitter!

Have fun stitching! I'll see you tomorrow AND Thursday for more SAL announcement posts, Friday for a Friday Freebie, and finally Saturday for yet another SAL announcement post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.