Wednesday 13 November 2019

500 000 Pageviews!!!

I wasn't expecting it any time soon, and if you had asked me last year if it was even possible this decade I'd have said no, but here we are having missed the 500 000 pageviews mark as it happened yesterday. I sat and stared for a bit when I saw:

Pageviews all time history
500,658

I then had to do a little maths to work out when it had happened...
Pageviews today  
551
Pageviews yesterday
    534
So it's clear that the milestone wasn't reached today, but it was yesterday!

Thank you everyone for continuing to visit my blog, and an extra thanks to those of you who have commented, given me a ko-fi or donated to me directly - it's much appreciated and does help me get the things I need for my blog posts. I recently used some of the donations to get a tassel maker that I'll be reviewing early December - first I need to get the almost daily postings of this month out of the way so I can properly do the review pictures etc.

As always for special moments like this a new pattern is a fun thing to give - and hopefully to get too!

You can find the pattern here

I'll see you tomorrow for the next SAL announcement post, Thursday with the next 25 x 25 for 2019 (so that it doesn't get lost in the Autumn Mystery SAL posts) and Friday at noon for the 3rd part of the Autumn Mystery SAL which will continue all weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you! And thank you for all the amazing patterns you create for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing and well deserved. Great job <3 And thanks for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally amazing! Thank you! You are welcome, I hope you enjoy stitching it - if you find time hehehe

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.