Friday 29 November 2019

Friday Freebie: Chained Flowers

Happy Friday! This week is another no SAL Friday so instead I have a fun pattern for you! It's been another super busy week so I've had no time to stitch extra things, as has been the norm this month due to all the posts this month but I hope that all you have seen so far has given you some inspiration for next year's stitching!
It's a simple Irish Chain pattern filled with pretty backstitched flowers, you can make it in many sizes - just stop when you have enough done!

As always you can make it in any colours you like, these are just the colours that I designed it with.

I hope you enjoy this pattern as much as I enjoyed making it!

You can find the pattern here

I'll see you tomorrow for the next (and last!) SAL announcement post! Then the normal SAL posting schedule shall continue on Tuesday with the last part of the Weavers Birds SAL!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a pretty one. I'm sure I can find a way to use this :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.