Tuesday 5 November 2019

Weavers Birds SAL - Part 11

Welcome to the eleventh part of the Weavers Birds SAL! This month you get the second part of the last band! We are so close to the end, but not quite there yet fortunately, so you can enjoy it for a bit longer.

With the end of this year's SAL in sight I shall be doing the overview post for next year's Weavers Band Sampler on Saturday as I already have posts lined up for for the rest of this week - yup it's going to be a five post week this week! What time it gets posted I'm not sure yet, there is a lot to write for the post!
This is what your embroidery will look like after you have finished stitching this month's part! Just the bottom part of the peacocks to go (along with the feet) and you will have completed this year's SAL! For the last part you will have to wait though as I'm mean and I'm not going to give it early hehehe.

Next month you get the last part of the last band!

You can find the black and white pattern here
You can find the colour pattern here

If you are stitching this too and want to join us on Facebook just go to the Facebook group and apply!

If you want to (also) join in on Instagram or Twitter all you need to do is use the tag #WeaversBirdsSAL and my name @Magical525 and I'll be sure to look in on your work and possibly even re-tweet it if it's on Twitter!

I'll see you tomorrow for this month's Finish It In... 2019 post, Thursday for the NFSAL, Friday for the 50 x 50 for 2019, AND Saturday for the Announcement post for next year's Weavers Band Sampler SAL! That's a lot of posts this week, but it will be a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.