Friday 22 November 2019

Friday Freebie: Black and White Floral Two

Happy Friday! This week another no SAL post so instead I have a fun pattern for you! It's a super busy week for me with all of the posts I've been making recently - it will be good to get all of the SAL announcement posts done, only four left!
As always with my patterns I encourage you to have fun with your colour choices - use two, three, or even more colours to stitch your own version!

I hope you enjoy this pattern as much as I enjoyed making it!

You can find the pattern here

I'll see you tomorrow for the next SAL announcement post! Sunday and Monday I'll be taking a short break, it's my 50th birthday on Monday and I want to have time to celebrate it. On Tuesday I'll be back with the November Blackwork SAL!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pattern - and have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful and glorious birthday. Enjoying all of your plans for next year, thank you for your time and all of your knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I did indeed have a great birthday! I'm glad you like my plans for next year - it's going to be a busy one here on the blog but should be great fun!

      Delete
  3. thank you so much for your SALs.....i love to see your creations come alive on a linen.....
    I have a few ornaments I want to do for next year gifts.....so thank you again.
    And have a wonderful and large day on your 50th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thank you! I would love to see what you create next year!
      Thank you - I had a great day (even if one of the kids *did* call me "an elderly" - ouch hehe)

      Delete
  4. There's so much going on here lately, I can't imagine how busy it must be for you! Thanks for the great freebie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it has been a bit hectic - and it's going to remain that way while I prepare for the next Mystery but at least I don't also have the KLT vs Jodyri going on at the same time as I did last time when I made the patterns for the autumn mystery!

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.